Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The devil thought he had me

The devil thought he had me, but I sho nuf got away...... Well let's see its been since April that I actually wrote a blog. I've been MIA but it was much needed. I was so excited and focused about changes that had to be made that the devil tried to deter me. You see he knew that I was focused and he wanted to see if bringing confusion and calamity in my life would make me get off the road less traveled. Well he was wrong. I cried a few tears but when I get done I came out swinging. I traded my sorrows and my shame. I laid it down for the joy of the Lord. Of course I didn't come out swinging physically but I came out with the sword of the Spirit which is the word of God. I am back on track and look forward to sharing with you the experiences God takes and guides me through. The end result........... CHANGE.

5 comments:

Pastor Kevin Lanier Pullam said...

Hey Cuz,

I am glad to see you back on the blog and will be looking forward to the many insightful things you share. I totally understand your expressions of confidence and hope. I know, first hand, how mightily the "enemy" can strive to "have you and sift you as wheat." So, I am glad to hear that you have reminded him of his ultimate defeat. We are more than overcomers through Christ Jesus I am anticipated great things for your life. I love you and PeyPey... God Bless, Kevin

Pastor Kraig L. Pullam said...

Well, I DO hope and pray that you continue in your blog journey. God is good! And you are a SURVIVOR! I pray that you will find encouragement in your walk with the Lord and joy for the journey. God is not through with you (or any of us) just yet.

Avery Minor II said...

Stomp on the devil! I look forward to reading more of your posts! Peace and Blessings

Vietta P's two cents worth said...

Hello Niece I am so happy for you and the Victory you have received through Jesus Christ. I have been there and done that so many times and can identify with your experience. I am thanking God on your behalf for the Great things He continues to do in your life. Thanks for sharing your testimony.

Aunt Vi

Pastor Lance A. Mann said...

I too am looking forward to reading more of your passions and seeing your heart be transparent through the words of your blog. Welcome Back!

Lance